1. How do I keep up-to-date on your book releases and other news?
First, follow me on Twitter and Instagram. This is always the first place I share promos, contests, new releases, and other important information. Second, join my mailing list. I promise I won't spam you. The only time I send out a newsletter is when I have a new release or HUGE news. You can unsubscribe whenever you want.
2. Will any of your books become movies or TV shows?
3. I wrote a book. Could you please read and critique it for me?
I really wish I could, but because of time restrictions and the fact that my stack of to-read books is a million miles long, I cannot read your manuscript. If I say yes to one person, I would have to say yes to everyone. I got my start writing on Wattpad, which I suggest checking out if you are looking for feedback. Friends, family, and teachers are also great people to ask for critiques.
4. Can you give me some tips on how to become a better writer?
The best advice I can give you is to read and write everyday. I learn something new about my craft every time I pick up a book or start a new project. I'm still learning. With writing, there's no such thing as perfect, but practice will make you better.
5. Is there going to be a published sequel to My Life with the Walter Boys?
In the past I've said there won't be a published sequel. However, now that the show has been released on Netflix, I may or may not be working on something exciting! Keep your eyes peeled for exciting news by following me on Twitter and Instagram.
6. What is your favorite book? Favorite author?
There are too many amazing books and authors out there for me to pick just one. I grew up on Harry Potter, so that series will always have a special place in my heart. In addition, I love everything by Sarah Dessen, Sarah J . Maas, Tamora Pierce, and Cinda Williams Chima.
7. Who do I contact about business-related questions?
My amazing agent, Alexander Slater.